The Superb Quality InCharger Programmable Battery Chargers
Industrial & Workboat Battery Charger
The InCharger is a rugged, cutting-edge commercial and workboat battery charger designed with an final man-machine interface to custom suit your application. Produced from commercial grade anodized aluminum, the InCharger is particularly designed to accomplish in probably the most demanding environments. The units universal AC input and configuration for Gel, Flooded Lead Acid, AGM or NiCAD batteries with 12 or 24 VDC selectable output makes the InCharger a one-prevent buying decision for commercial shoppers.
The InCharger is well custom designed to any application by simple programming picks at the units bright, totally digital touch-screen show. Distinctive charging parameters are stored at the InChargers Good Memory Button, creating simple setup and adapted operation of the charger for particular commercial applications.
- Microprocessor controlled, single-bank, pulse charger
- Rugged anodized aluminum case
- Automatic sensing AC input – 120/208/240 VAC
- Universal 12/24 VDC output
- Configurable for Gel, Flooded Lead Acid, AGM or NiCad batteries
- Soft touch controls permit charger to be configured for practically any application
- Programmable memory button lets in custom charge parameters, show name, and so on.
- Computer controlled charging profiles maximize battery life
- Unique dead battery auto recovery
- Quick install removable connectors
- Made in the united statesA.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +65°C (no derating)
- Output: 12VDC/24VDC User Selectable
- Input: 120/208/240 VAC Auto Choose
- UL 1236/1546 and NFPA 99/110 Certified
Amps – Output = 6A
Banks = 1
Battery Sort = Flood/Gel/AGM
Charger Sort = NONE