The streamlined, stylish contour of the Steelcase Leap chair is just the start. The Leap is the first chair that in truth changes shape to beef up your movements! With its Live Back technology, it moves dynamically as your back moves, mimicking the movement of your spine; the arms of the chair move out and in, forward and back; the seat glides forward so you’ll recline without leaving your vision and reach zone, and stay oriented in your work. Even if leaning forward, the seat edge flexes to alleviate pressure at the back of the legs. In short, the Leap chair’s ergonomic advances can help you work comfortably, and more productively, in a proven healthy manner for extended periods of time.
• Live Back technology: This built-in ergonomic design allows the back of the seat to switch shape to beef up all of your spine.
• Natural Flow System: The seat glides forward so you’ll recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, and stay oriented in your work. This encourages more varied postures so there may be less static load at the spine.
• Thermal Comfort: As a result of slats in both its back and seat, and the special foam it uses, the Leap chair offers superb “breathability.”
• Lower Back Firmness keep an eye on: This keep an eye on allows you to set a constant amount of firmness to lend a hand take care of your lower spine’s natural curve.
• Upper Back Force keep an eye on: Upper back force keep an eye on allows you to set the amount of “thrust back” that you desire as you recline.
• Adjustable Seat Depth: Adjustable seat depth contains different body shapes for long-term comfort.
• Flexible Seat Edge: Whilst you recline or lean forward, the seat edge flexes to alleviate pressure at the back of the legs.
• Adjustable Arms: Arms telescope out and in, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you’ll discover a position that comfortably supports the wrists, forearms, shoulders and neck.
Steelcase’s #1 very best-selling, ergonomic workplace chair featuring patented technology within the seat and back proven to increase productivity
Leap’s LiveBack changes shape to mimic the movement of the spine and supports your body as you move
Casters provide less roll which aids in traction on smooth floors
4-way adjustable arms move in height, width, depth and pivot to better beef up the neck and shoulders
Weight tested and warranted as much as 300 lbs. without a lack of performance