The Wonderful Quality TRUECharge2 Battery Charger
60 Amp – 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz
Now with PARALLEL STACKING FEATURE
This NEW feature lets in two chargers to work in combination to mix the output current, achieving as much as 120A for enormous battery banks.
“Each and every RVer who has ever experienced less-than-stellar performances from the stock converter/charger must seriously believe adding the TRUECharge2 to the 12-volt DC battery systems”, says Gary Bunzer of RV Doctor.
In addition to meeting international safety and regulatory standards, TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electric interference and efficient, power issue corrected multistage charging. TRUECharge2 battery chargers may also be fastened in a number of positions, given their drip-evidence design. TRUECharge2 battery chargers enable fast installation with simple-to-get entry to AC and DC wiring compartments.
Auto-ranging AC input voltage capacity (90-265 volts AC) makes traveling out of the country and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The simple-to-read onboard show may also be augmented with an optional remote panel.
- 12V models to be had in 20A, 40A and 60A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for 2 and 3-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) could also be compatible with a generator or different low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power issue corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge ‘dead’ batteries
- Battery temperature sensor to be had (Section #808-0232-01)
- Optional remote panel (#808-8040-00 for 60 A Charger, #808-8040-01 for 20 A & 40 A Chargers)