The Amazing Quality Freedom 458 Inverter/Charger – 2000W
120 Vac / 60 Hz
With filtered changed sine wave output, the Freedom 458 inverter/charger has the facility to run electric apparatus, appliances or even sensitive electronics. Very best for any RV, the temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged temporarily, and security features such as automatic close down protects your dear deep-cycle batteries from over the top depletion.
AC Power Inverter with Top Surge Capacity, 3-Stage Charger
With filtered changed sine wave output, Freedom inverter/chargers run just about the rest, from electric apparatus to appliances and electronics for your RV. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged temporarily, and automated shutdown and different security features give protection to your dear deep-cycle batteries from over the top depletion.
For inverter/charger keep an eye on and Elementary system monitoring, use the Freedom Elementary Remote. For complicated battery monitoring and remote keep an eye on, Freedom 458 systems may also be paired with optional Link instrumentation.
- MSW AC power inverter with Top surge capability
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger
- Temperature reimbursement with equalization stage supplies optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- Built-in transfer switch routinely transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power sharing prevents supply AC input circuit breaker from tripping
- Customized settings may also be programmed with the Freedom Elementary Remote or Link 1000 panels
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- 30 month warranty
- Over voltage and underneath voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
Connection Sort = AC/DC
GFCI = NONE
Outlet Qty = NONE
Power – Output (Watts) = 2000