The Amazing Quality 2000 SP Series Marine Electronic Battery Chargers
2000 SP Series Marine Electronic Battery Chargers are a very good choice for price-priced, prime performance DC charging. This Series units come with a battery Kind selector switch allowing you to charge Lead Acid, GEL or AGM batteries. 3-stage charging delivers the best charge when the battery is so much ready to simply accept it, preventing overcharging and lengthening battery life. Units restore as much as 3 banks concurrently.
Other features come with the facility to act as an influence provide, ignition and reverse-polarity safe, Simple-to-read DC ammeter, corrosion-resistant components and housing, and a heavy-duty warmth sink design. Exterior slots allow for simple mounting. 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Made in the us.
Multi-step charging supplies maximum efficiency
- Restores as much as 3 individual battery banks simultaneously
- Prevents overcharging and damage, extending the lifetime of the battery
Durable, corrosion-resistant housing and components
- Constructed of difficult, anodized aluminum housing that stands as much as the weather-including extreme warmth, humidity, and salt air
- Circuit boards with UL-beneficial coatings give you the final in environmental protection and hydrolyte stability-meets requirements of MIL-1-46058C
Runs cool and quiet at full capacity
- Effective warmth sink removes the will for cooling fans on lower wattage units
- Reduced RFI or EMI interference – meets FCC/Class A requirements
Amps – Output = 40 A
Banks = 3
Battery Kind = NONE
Charger Kind = NONE