The streamlined, stylish contour of the Steelcase Leap chair is just the start. The Leap is the first chair that if truth be told changes shape to give a boost to your movements! With its Live Back technology, it moves dynamically as your back moves, mimicking the movement of your spine; the arms of the chair move out and in, forward and back; the seat glides forward so you’ll be able to recline without leaving your vision and reach zone, and stay oriented for your work. Even if leaning forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure at the back of the legs. In short, the Leap chair’s ergonomic advances mean you can work comfortably, and more productively, in a proven healthy manner for extended periods of time.
• Live Back technology: This built-in ergonomic design allows the back of the seat to change shape to give a boost to all of your spine.
• Natural Drift System: The seat glides forward so you’ll be able to recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, and stay oriented for your work. This encourages more varied postures so there may be less static load at the spine.
• Thermal Comfort: As a result of slats in both its back and seat, and the special foam it uses, the Leap chair offers excellent “breathability.”
• Lower Back Firmness regulate: This regulate lets you set a constant amount of firmness to assist handle your lower spine’s natural curve.
• Upper Back Force regulate: Upper back force regulate lets you set the amount of “thrust back” that you desire as you recline.
• Adjustable Seat Depth: Adjustable seat depth incorporates different body shapes for long-term comfort.
• Flexible Seat Edge: Whilst you recline or lean forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure at the back of the legs.
• Adjustable Arms: Arms telescope out and in, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you’ll be able to discover a position that comfortably supports the wrists, forearms, shoulders and neck.
Steelcase’s #1 best-selling, ergonomic place of business chair featuring patented technology within the seat and back proven to increase productivity
Leap’s LiveBack changes shape to mimic the movement of the spine and supports your body as you move
4-way adjustable arms move in height, width, depth and pivot to better give a boost to the neck and shoulders
Natural Drift System technology lets you comfortably recline at the same time as keeping your body aligned along with your work in order to not strain your eyes, neck, or arms
Weight tested and warranted as much as 300 lbs. without a lack of performance