The streamlined, stylish contour of the Steelcase Leap chair is only the start. The Leap is the first chair that in truth changes shape to fortify your movements! With its Live Back technology, it moves dynamically as your back moves, mimicking the movement of your spine; the arms of the chair move out and in, forward and back; the seat glides forward so you’ll be able to recline without leaving your vision and reach zone, and stay oriented for your work. Even if leaning forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure at the back of the legs. In short, the Leap chair’s ergonomic advances permit you to work comfortably, and more productively, in a proven healthy manner for extended periods of time.
• Live Back technology: This built-in ergonomic design allows the back of the seat to change shape to fortify your whole spine.
• Natural Drift System: The seat glides forward so you’ll be able to recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, and stay oriented for your work. This encourages more varied postures so there may be less static load at the spine.
• Thermal Comfort: On account of slats in both its back and seat, and the special foam it uses, the Leap chair offers excellent “breathability.”
• Lower Back Firmness regulate: This regulate allows you to set a constant amount of firmness to lend a hand take care of your lower spine’s natural curve.
• Upper Back Force regulate: Upper back force regulate allows you to set the amount of “ward off” that you desire as you recline.
• Adjustable Seat Depth: Adjustable seat depth contains different body shapes for long-term comfort.
• Flexible Seat Edge: Whilst you recline or lean forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure at the back of the legs.
• Adjustable Arms: Arms telescope out and in, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you’ll be able to discover a position that comfortably supports the wrists, forearms, shoulders and neck.
Steelcase’s #1 best-selling, ergonomic place of business chair featuring patented technology within the seat and back proven to increase productivity
Leap’s LiveBack changes shape to mimic the movement of the spine and supports your body as you move
4-way adjustable arms move in height, width, depth and pivot to better fortify the neck and shoulders
Natural Drift System technology allows you to comfortably recline whilst keeping your body aligned along with your work in order to not strain your eyes, neck, or arms
Weight tested and warranted as much as 300 lbs. with out a lack of performance