Upgrade your Herman Miller Classic Aeron Chair in taste and luxury. Hand double-stitched on the Herman Miller factory. Leather armpads add a marginally of class on your Classic Aeron Chair. Classic Aeron Leather Armpads fit with stationary or adjustable arms on Classic Aeron Chairs and Classic Aeron Stools. Black leather replacement armpads complement the Graphite base and frame or Polished Aluminum base and Graphite frame options of Classic Aeron Chairs. Sold in pairs.
• Normal Cleaning: Vacuum or dust regularly with a clean, dry cloth. If leather is soiled, it may be wiped with a soft, damp cloth and a lather of any mild soap and a minimum quantity of lukewarm water. Wipe clean with a moist cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth.Don’t spot clean leather; clean all the surface.
• Spots and Spills: Wipe excess liquid in an instant with a clean cloth or sponge; let the leather air dry. If further cleaning is important, sponge all the surface of the chair arm with clean, lukewarm water. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other warmth supply to dry leather.
• Stubborn Spots and Stains: Apply a gentle, nonabrasive soap answer with a clean, wet sponge. Rinse smartly and let air dry.
• Butter, Oil, or Grease: Wipe the leather with a clean, dry cloth and let the rest of the oil dissipate into the leather. Don’t apply water or attempt to wash a grease spot. Don’t use saddle soap, cleaning solvents, oils, furniture polishes, varnishes, abrasive cleaners, detergents, or ammonia on leather; they’re going to ruin the finish, causing it to change into and cracked. If the stain is still, contact a certified cleaner.
• Large Spaces: If large Spaces are soiled, contact a certified cleaning firm.
Armpads in particular to be used with Herman Miller Classic Aeron Chairs handiest
Hand double-stiched on the Herman Miller factory
Fits both Stationary and adjustable arms on Classic Aeron chairs and stools
Genuine Herman Miller Parts
Comes with a 12 Year Herman Miller Warranty