The feature-wealthy WorkForce Pro ET-8700 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers ultra fast cartridge-free printing and includes as much as 2 years of ink within the box (1). Print as much as 16,000 pages black/11,000 color (2). Save as much as 80 percent on ink vs. color laser with low-cost replacement ink packs (3). Get 24 ISO ppm (black/color)† print speeds, plus fast scan speeds. Load paper less frequently with a 250-sheet paper capacity, 80-sheet rear tray and optional 500-sheet tray. Setup and navigation is easy with a 4.3″ color touchscreen. The ET-8700 delivers without equal in connectivity with Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct (4) and NFC5. Powered by PrecisionCore, it delivers laser-quality black text and color graphics.
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink packs. Other brands of ink supplies don’t seem to be compatible and, even supposing described as compatible, would possibly not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in line with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary According to factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more info, seek advice from www.epson.com/printspeed
1. According to average per thirty days document print volumes of about 450 pages.
2. Included ink pack yields are estimated According to ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing often. Ink pack yields vary considerably for reasons including printed images, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields is also lower when printing every so often or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be installed for printing. For print quality, a part of the ink from the included ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains within the ink pack after the “replace ink pack” signal. For details, see our official website online.
3. Savings comparison According to the purchase cost of replacement ink packs and the price of enough color toner cartridges to reach the total page yields of the ink packs the usage of the manufacturers’ online prices and yields for the easiest-capacity toner cartridges for the most efficient-selling in a similar fashion featured color laser printers with speeds of 30 ppm or less per NPD, August 2017. Actual savings will vary According to print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
4. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct might require printer software.
5. NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and might require additional software.
6. Most features require an Web connection to the printer, in addition to an Web- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, seek advice from our official website online.
7. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 150,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an extra 12 months (total of 24 months or 150,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product. See Limited Warranty for details.
8. According to letter-sized scans at 200 dpi in Black-and-white or Color Mode, the usage of the USB interface.
9. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, seek advice from our official website online.
10. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Cartridge-free printing with Epson’s feature-wealthy EcoTank model – comes with as much as 2 years of ink within the box (1).
Includes enough ink to print as much as 16,000 pages black/11,000 color (2) – maximize your productivity.
Save – as much as 80 percent on ink vs. color laser with low-cost replacement ink packs (3).
Speed through projects – 24 ISO ppm (black/color)† print speeds; plus, fast first page out.
Powerful productivity – load paper less frequently with 250-sheet capacity plus 80-sheet rear tray; optional 500-sheet tray (sold one at a time); auto 2-sided printing; fast scan speeds.