Biocide Systems is proud to introduce their Bio-Shocker line of Chlorine Dioxide odor getting rid of products. These products exclusively use the revolutionary ClO2-DMG Technology that delivers the super odor getting rid of power of Chlorine Dioxide, sometimes called ClO2. Whether or not you might be coping with cigarette, pet, vomit, urine, rotten food, mold, mildew, fish, skunk odor, and another odor kind you’ll be able to bring to mind, this line of goods will eliminate the foul odor permanently. The name of the game lies in the truth that the ClO2 is a gas that may penetrate deeper and more effectively than other non-gas products. ClO2 molecules are interested in the negatively charged odor molecules like a magnet is to iron. So it literally seeks them out and removes them. To most sensible it all off, the Bio-Shocker product line is non-toxic, 100 percent biodegradable, does Now not leave any carbon footprint and is 100 percent made in america.
Hygienically deodorize any RV interior as much as 25 feet
Now not a masking agent; Bio-Shock will destroy odor at it is supply
Fast acting, will utterly do away with the hardest odors in as low as 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours depending on severity
Protected for all RV interiors
Simple to make use of – simply shake, add water and walk away; requires no hazardous subject material safety equipment
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Biocide Systems 3244 RV Shocker Interior Deodorizer$0.00