Manufacturer’s Part # 90801
This product is Refurbished.
- 22 Minutes Digital Recording Time
- 2 Voice Mail Boxes (1 box per line)
- Answers Even as Recording we could the system record a message on one line Even as answering with a ‘please wait’ prompt on the other
- Announce Only
- Three Outgoing Announcements
- Caller ID/Call Waiting Capability
- 99 Name/Number Caller ID History
- Talking Caller ID allowing you to record announcements to be played every time you recieve a call from a specified number
- Caller ID/Voice Message Link provides Caller ID information when playing messages
- Tapeless Digital Technology: Instant Playback Selective Save and Delete Skip and Repeat
- Message Guard(tm) Memory for Power Failure protects against the lack of messages all over a power failure
- New Message Playback means that you can play best new messages on the machine or while you call in from a remote location
- Priority call Signal means that you can give necessary callers a code that makes the system beep distinctively
- Scan a message by replaying any a part of the message you need to hear
- Time/Day Stamp announce the time and day of every message before playback
This product is Refurbished and comes with a 30 day warranty.
The AT&T 1782 two-line answering system is perfect for offices and homes needing to control calls to 2 separate telephone lines. The 1782 can record on two lines concurrently and offers a generous 22 minutes of digital recording time. Digital operation provides instant get entry to for your waiting messages and not using a rewinding because there is no tape. With two mailboxes, your callers can direct messages to the best person or department.
The 99-name/number caller ID history provides details about the caller all over playback of your voice messages. Moreover, you’ll create caller-specific outgoing announcements. A big display area offers easy reading of caller ID information, and displays the name and collection of the caller. Plus, the AT&T 1782 announces caller ID information (talking caller ID) together with the more usual LCD display.
2-Line answering system with tapeless digital technology
Answers one line Even as recording from other
99-Name and number caller ID for call waiting
3 Outgoing announcements and announce-best mode
22 minute recording time with instant playback, scan, save, and delete